WEme Aluminum USB to Ethernet Adapter, with 3 Ports USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Hub with Type C Adapter, allow you to attach more USB peripherals to your computer instantly and simultaneously. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet adapter lets you ride the fast and more stable wired network.
Expand your high speed USB 3.0 ports
WEme lightweight USB to Ethernet Adapter, with the SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can now transfer data at up to 10 times the speeds of the older USB 2.0/1.1 standards
White LED indicator on the top of hub indicates the working status of USB data transfer; while Green and Yellow LEDs near Ethernet adapter indicate internet connection and data transceiver status.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Support IPv4/IPv6 pack Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading
- Compatible OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32/64-bit);
- Compatible System: Mac OS 10.10 or higher; Chrome OS; Linux OS (For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.)
1. 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports, please try using a USB 2.0 connection
2. This usb 3.0 hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements. For a stable connection, don't use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
If device can't work, we suggest you could do as the following steps:
1. Please try to set the IP address manually.
2. Please update the driver in the device manager by right-click.